South Lodge is situated in the coastal town of Portmarnock,
an area of natural scenic beauty. Built in 1873 the Lodge was one
of two gatelodges for the country home of the Jameson family,
distillers of Fine Irish Whiskey, now Portmarnock Links Hotel.
This elegant Victorian house has been extensively renovated and refurnished.
The lodge overlooks the Portmarnock Links golf course and the sand dunes.
The beach is within easy reach.
Click here for official visitor information on Dublin